Have you ever stopped to consider that perhaps the best way to improve your game is with a golf fitness program? Many people believe that the only way to shave points from their golf game is by spending hour upon hour on the driving range. While this is indeed an effective and necessary component of improving your game, golf fitness can and should be practiced off of the course, and it can drastically improve your golf game. Moreover, while golf fitness is obviously intended to help your golf game, it also helps you create a generally healthy lifestyle. In this regard, golf fitness training can improve every facet of your life.Programs typically include some type of resistance training, such as training with weights. By spending a few hours in the gym each week you can effectively add significant yardage to your drives. You do not have to be a professional body builder to enjoy the benefits of weight training – just ask Tiger Woods, who bench presses over 300 pounds.Golf fitness also involves stretching exercises. Your golf game will improve by leaps and bounds as you become increasingly limber. There are those who go so far as to incorporate a yoga practice into their routine. This may be for you, or you may wish to incorporate something like a five minute stretching program to your pre-game routine.You are probably aware that the core muscles are extremely important to the game of golf. You are probably also aware that doing hundreds of sit-ups is not particularly enjoyable to most people. A fitness routine includes various core exercises that develop the muscles you use the most in your golf game without requiring that you spend countless hours doing sit-ups alone.Not only can golf fitness add yardage to your drives, but it can also improve your stamina and endurance. Every golfer knows what it is like to become tired on the back nine. And by incorporating something as simple as jogging or walking into your lifestyle, you can minimize your fatigue on the course. And this cardiovascular exercise will also benefit other areas of your life as well.No fitness program would be complete without healthy eating. You can maximize your training by including a healthy diet in your golf fitness program. Natural and healthy foods will provide you with the nourishment to maximize your gains and take your training to the highest level possible. You will also enjoy such benefits as a slimmer waistline and increased energy as you strive to eat better.Creating a golf fitness program may seem simple, but the truth of the matter is that there is a right way and a wrong way to approach this. When trying to improve your game, it is best to consult with a professional when it comes to creating a golf fitness program. In this manner you can be sure to create the most productive and efficient training program.
A fitness club (or fitness centre) can be a great investment. It can also be a great way to make a nice living in a dynamic industry with very compelling economic metrics. Buying a fitness club is not for everyone though.It takes a lot of work and know-how to make it a success in this competitive industry. This article will touch on some of the aspects of buying a gym business for sale.Fitness industry is competitiveIf you are serious about buying a fitness centre, you should realize that it is a very competitive business. The market is full of major power-house corporate gyms, franchise and niche players that cater to every demographic and fitness regiment. A fitness business can be a lucrative investment but please go into it with your eyes wide open. The Toronto, Ontario (and surrounding GTA) fitness market is especially competitive.The leaseWhen you do find a fitness business for sale that appeals to you, the premises lease should be a critical part of your examination of the business. You will want to review the lease with your lawyer and determine such things as: term and time remaining, any options to renew, rate escalations, TMI you might be subject to (taxes, maintenance and insurance). If you buy a franchise gym, you may be in a situation where there is a sub-lease.The revenue modelHow gyms make money:- Do they offer people monthly packages?
– Do they charge upfront to join?
– Are clients locked in to contracts
– Are there pay as you go options?You will also want to determine how else the fitness club generates revenue. A club that only relies on membership dues may not have their revenue stream diversified enough. The flip side to this, of course, is that this is an opportunity for a savvy buyer.Some other services that a fitness centre may offer their clients, and charge for:- Tanning
– Specialty classes (Yoga, Pilates, Spinning, etc)
– Massage therapy
– Nutritional and diet plans
– Personal training
– Weight loss coaching
– On-site child care
– Juice bars and cafe
– PhysiotherapyFacilitiesGym users care about the facilities of the gym, and so should you as the business buyer. Some things that users are looking for in a gym include: pools, sauna, steam room, running track, new equipment, televisions, free wi fi and so on.Not all gym users will expect their club to have everything (witness the success of Curves) but it is important to understand to pick where in the spectrum you wish to compete in. There are mega-gyms that do offer all things to everyone and others that are niche and focused on the services they deliver. Where do you think you can compete?It’s also important to determine the age of the fitness equipment and how much time is left before you need to upgrade it. Also, whether the existing equipment is leased or owned by the existing owner can have bearing on the purchase price and how much overall financing would be available.The customer baseWhen evaluating the decision to buy or not to buy a gym business, examining the customer base is key. You will want to know how many clients pay monthly (and how many are in a contract). This is your installed base of clients. This recurring stream of revenue can be very compelling to a buyer so take a close look at it during due diligence. Try to understand not only the raw installed base of clients but also try to determine the club’s churn rate (the rate at which users quite) and also the rate at which new users sign up.The fitness business is also quite seasonal (new users sign up in droves typically after New Years) so calculate your working capital needs throughout the year.A fitness club can be an excellent business with recurring revenues and significant upside. Talk to a professional in the business to learn what you are getting into, or a business broker in Toronto that has experience selling fitness clubs to help you.
It refer to the various kinds of tools and equipments used for building and construction purposes. It has always been an integral part of the construction and building industry as it is unimaginable to construct a building without these tools. In fact, for every single activity at a construction site one invariably needs one or the other kind of construction tool to start up the work.It is also important as there needs to be a definite and appropriate tool for every activity during the construction of a building. Its range from the lighter equipments like sand screening machine, air compressor, brick making machine to large, heavy equipments like cranes, dozers, haulers etc. Every builder or constructor looks for durable tools which last long in the rough and tough conditions of a construction site. Thus, construction tool manufacturers too work on the principle of providing reliable tools to serve the requirements of the site workers in the best possible manner.Discussed here are some of the basic construction tools which are generally used at a construction site:ExcavatorsExcavators refer to the heavy construction machines used for the purpose of pushing or lifting heavy objects from one place to another. This particular construction tool simplifies the mammoth and tiring task of moving the large objects on a construction site.Sand Screening MachineSand screening machine is used for screening sand to get rid of dust, dirt and slit from sand. Generally constructors prefer vibratory screening machine as it can sieve both wet as well as dry sand.Concrete MixersConcrete mixers are needed for mixing the cement consisting of sand and gravel with water. Together these ingredients form a homogeneous mixture of concrete. The anatomy of a concrete mixer comprises of a rotating drum used for mixing the ingredients. Though some mixers also carry hoopers which make the job of mixing all the more easier.Jaw CrusherJaw crushers are used for crushing heavy stones and rocks into smaller pieces so as to make them usable for construction purposes. The sizes of this construction tool vary as per the nature of job it has been assigned to.ScrapersScraper is a multipurpose mechanical construction equipment. This one single equipment is capable of doing three different tasks at a site i.e. excavating, digging and hauling. It is one versatile construction tool which digs the site, loads, hauls and dumps the scrap thereafter. It is instrumental in preparing construction sites.CranesCranes again account into the heavy construction machinery. These are used for lifting heavy materials from one place to another. Cranes form an integral part of the construction tools as these simplify the task of transporting heavy materials to and fro to a great extent.Boring MachinesBoring machines are the machines used for the purpose of digging holes of precise diameters and depth in hard rocky surfaces or even in to metal equipments and buildings. This construction tool is used quite often at the construction sites.